Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » It's Showtime to Launch "I am Pogay" Segment Soon

It's Showtime to Launch "I am Pogay" Segment Soon

Posted on January 16, 2014 | 4:22 PM

After That's My Tomboy, ABS-CBN noontime show It's Showtime will soon launch a new segment titled I am Pogay that will showcase the talent and wits of handsome gay men. 

Vice Ganda Pogay

"Marami na tayong contest showcasing ang mga magagandang bading pero wala yung para sa mga poging bading. So ito yun, I am Pogay," host Vice Ganda said. "Pati 'yung mga paminta diyan, mag-out na kayo at sumali sa I am Pogay," Anne Curtis added.

The first teasers for I am Pogay showed a man with chocolate abs getting dressed. He then held a rose flower in his mouth ala lover boy before revealing that he was actually gay, putting the flowers in his ear and giving a meaningful wink.

Shortly after the new segment was revealed the hashtag #IAmPogay trended on Twitter worldwide and hit the number 1 spot on Twitter Philippines. The term POGAY also made it to the top 10 trending topics, as well as #ItsShowtime and JC de Vera, who graced the show to promote The Legal Wife.

With current segments That's My Tomboy and Stars on 45, It's Showtime is able to keep its status as the number 1 noontime show in the country. With the reaction of fans and viewers alike, I am Pogay will surely be another hit for the show.

Photo courtesy of Vice Pogay
For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger